• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead #1 - 1st Print - Black Warning Text - EBay

15 posts in this topic

Seeing that you have this in the auction:

"I am not a professional grader by any means so I can't guarantee whether or not it is M, NM, or VF."

How about actually adding some large scans so people can judge for themselves?

Seeing that you have this in the auction:

"I am not a professional grader by any means so I can't guarantee whether or not it is M, NM, or VF."

How about actually adding some large scans so people can judge for themselves?

I don't have a scanner, but the photos I took are larger than those showing on Ebay and show a bit more detail. I'm at work right now, with no access to my photos, but my roommate should be emailing them to me in an hour or so. I'll post them here once that happens.

-Chris

:news:

They are now posted in the auction. Unfortunately, I can't find a way to remove the first set of photos since there is a bid on the book. So there are two sets, with the last three being the larger images.

-Chris

I'm thinking like 8.0 on this book? Anyone think different?

Since I really have no grading experience, save for what I have seen CGC'd from my own collection, I'd be pretty interested to hear why you think it is an 8.0.

I mostly collect, but plan to sell a few extras that I come across (such as the WD #1). I want to be as fair as I can, so any feedback is helpful. I'm feeling a little blindsided by some of the comments regarding the sale of this book, so I guess I'm missing something. That is other than posting in the wrong forum/thread... I've been educated about that. :sorry:

-Chris

I think your pics look good, buyers should be able to see what they need to.

I don't think anyone was trying to be rude at all - just pointing out that good pics and a good description are important, especially so when trying to sell a book like WD #1.

Good luck!

I think your pics look good, buyers should be able to see what they need to.

I don't think anyone was trying to be rude at all - just pointing out that good pics and a good description are important, especially so when trying to sell a book like WD #1.

Good luck!

Thanks.

I don't really feel like anyone has been rude. I just thought my listing and posts were on par with what I had seen here and on Ebay. I'm certainly listening to feedback though and can see a few places where I can improve.