• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Toronto Comic Con

49 posts in this topic

Ok so who is going to the:

WW Toronto Comic Con, March 26-28, 2010, Direct Energy Centre

Post what days your going to be there and the time and maybe a bunch of us can get together at the convention

Maybe post a picture so everyone knows what you look like. :whee:

NOT MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and I'll never show my picture. NEVER!!!!

meh

You never go to Cons do you

Since I got back into collecting 3 years ago I've been to every Toronto con.

I met Roy once - ONCE! - but he doesn't remember it. And I'm starting to think I dreamt it.

Every other con, I ask if anyone has seen Roy, and I get "he said he might be coming later" or "something came up and he can't make it" or I hear the next day that I "just missed him".

C'mon. Someone admit it: Roy is just a figment of the board's collective imagination.

NOT MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and I'll never show my picture. NEVER!!!!

meh

You never go to Cons do you

Since I got back into collecting 3 years ago I've been to every Toronto con.

I met Roy once - ONCE! - but he doesn't remember it. And I'm starting to think I dreamt it.

Every other con, I ask if anyone has seen Roy, and I get "he said he might be coming later" or "something came up and he can't make it" or I hear the next day that I "just missed him".

C'mon. Someone admit it: Roy is just a figment of the board's collective imagination.

Just wanted to be clear. Which Roy are we talking about?

Some CanCon. For the US contingent visiting our "helpless cripple" of a country for the WW Con, Le Beaver will greet you at the airport.

lebeaver.jpg

Classic Gerber & Colan.

And in case you missed the "le beaver" reference, the tree in the bottom right panel hammers it home. (Thanks to Glen Gold for noting this.)

My cousin Marco and I will be there on Friday when it opens...

This pic was us at the Toronto Winter ComiCon... we just set up a make shift booth and brought our bin books and slabs that we don't mind parting with.

I'm on the right.....

WinterTorontoComicon2010001.jpg

My cousin Marco and I will be there on Friday when it opens...

This pic was us at the Toronto Winter ComiCon... we just set up a make shift booth and brought our bin books and slabs that we don't mind parting with.

I'm on the right.....

WinterTorontoComicon2010001.jpg

Sweet books (worship)