• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers # 1 and # 4 Club
12 12

1,089 posts in this topic

# 4 is my favourite. Those are stunning cgc 9.4 and 9.6 copies I can only dream about.

IMGP1031.jpg[/img]

Wow.

That's a nice display.

I just sold my #4 to help pay for other purchases. I'm sure I'll regret it. doh!

# 4 is my favourite. Those are stunning cgc 9.4 and 9.6 copies I can only dream about.

IMGP1031.jpg[/img]

Wow.

That's a nice display.

I just sold my #4 to help pay for other purchases. I'm sure I'll regret it. doh!

My lord, that's more than a baker's dozen! :applause:

IMGP1031.jpg[/img]

Wow.

That's a nice display.

My lord, that's more than a baker's dozen! :applause:

You've got to love that.

What is the large-format reprint on the right?

Thanks, the large Avengers # 4 is a colour recreation I commissioned. I sold 5 copies of Avengers # 4 last year which I also regret including my cgc 7.0 copy.

If you sold them last year, wouldn't it be cheaper now to buy similar raw books or slabs in similar grades cheaper? for high grade, the Avengers #4 has slid 30 to 40% off the high.

Thanks that makes me feel a lot better. I see AF # 15 has also plateaued according to the AF # 15 club thread - is this the case for most Marvel Silver Age keys or Silver keys in general? I had put my sales in the early part of last year for good prices down to the weakness of the £ - also sold 3 copies Avengers # 1, 3 X ToS # 39s and a DD # 1 cgc 7.5

Thanks that makes me feel a lot better. I see AF # 15 has also plateaued according to the AF # 15 club thread - is this the case for most Marvel Silver Age keys or Silver keys in general? I had put my sales in the early part of last year for good prices down to the weakness of the £ - also sold 3 copies Avengers # 1, 3 X ToS # 39s and a DD # 1 cgc 7.5

It looks like Avengers 1 and Avengers 4 will test the high again in the future. 2c

Edited by showcase22gr1959