• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,204 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, OtherEric said:

And finally located a copy of Help #9; only 4 issues to go for the run.  The #9 seems to be one of the, if not the, hardest issues to find:

Help_09.jpg

No wonder, she has such nice nostrils.:$

On 12/5/2017 at 10:25 PM, OtherEric said:

And finally located a copy of Help #9; only 4 issues to go for the run.  The #9 seems to be one of the, if not the, hardest issues to find:

Help_09.jpg

lol cover made me laugh

Super excited to win this High Grade copy tonight in Dale Roberts selling thread. I won’t see it until his thread ends in January but I’ve been hunting for a decent copy for a while now and this was a unexpected surprise tonight to get one this sharp. I think I left this out of my “hit list” thread but it should have been there.

7557A9C4-187A-4616-8FEF-B0317DCC1AB4.jpeg.945a75959abd2c2a6635b7b2505e6195.jpeg

1 hour ago, N e r V said:

Super excited to win this High Grade copy tonight in Dale Roberts selling thread. I won’t see it until his thread ends in January but I’ve been hunting for a decent copy for a while now and this was a unexpected surprise tonight to get one this sharp. I think I left this out of my “hit list” thread but it should have been there.

• Beautiful copy, congrats.:applause:

10 hours ago, N e r V said:

What a fabulous pick up ‼️A gem‼️Might be rare⁉️You were the lucky winner?

I was surprised that I only saw a lone 7.5 on the census. Honestly I know the book is a tough find in general but I don’t think I ever saw a copy above 5.0 or 6.0 for sale until yesterday. 

I wanted a copy for my collection based on it’s history leading into the b&w magazine craze that followed with Warren, Eerie pubs., etc. that followed it after its 1959 release. I do believe it’s a historically significant magazine in that respect and being a one shot with a great cover and full of great artists inside make it desirable.

For me this is one of those peaks you get in your collecting and I’m thankful to have had the fastest button mashing skills last night since a few posters tried taking it right after me. 

6 hours ago, N e r V said:

I was surprised that I only saw a lone 7.5 on the census. Honestly I know the book is a tough find in general but I don’t think I ever saw a copy above 5.0 or 6.0 for sale until yesterday. 

I wanted a copy for my collection based on it’s history leading into the b&w magazine craze that followed with Warren, Eerie pubs., etc. that followed it after its 1959 release. I do believe it’s a historically significant magazine in that respect and being a one shot with a great cover and full of great artists inside make it desirable.

For me this is one of those peaks you get in your collecting and I’m thankful to have had the fastest button mashing skills last night since a few posters tried taking it right after me. 

Agree big time.:applause:

On 12/12/2017 at 1:50 PM, N e r V said:

Getting a long saught after grail is what makes this hobby so fun‼️?