• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,218 posts in this topic

Thanks, FoggyNelson!  It has been hard for me to find decent copies of #2 and #4 and at a low price, too!  This is my second copy of #3 but it has some chewing evident at the top right corner.  My other copy has a large crease on the cover.  It is the first copy of #4 that I have been able to find, though.

Grabbed a stack of 10 Natlamps from 71-73 for the exorbitant sum of $30 the lot at my LCS today.  This one is the highlight, with the Gahan Wilson cover and the Frazetta interior cover/ Neal Adams story inside; second place would be the May 72 issue with Barry Windsor-Smith doing a story inside.

NatLamp_1971_11.jpg

On 1/26/2018 at 9:32 PM, OtherEric said:

Grabbed a stack of 10 Natlamps from 71-73 for the exorbitant sum of $30 the lot at my LCS today.  This one is the highlight, with the Gahan Wilson cover and the Frazetta interior cover/ Neal Adams story inside; second place would be the May 72 issue with Barry Windsor-Smith doing a story inside.

NatLamp_1971_11.jpgLooks like a Plop comic issue

Edited by FoggyNelson