• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,204 posts in this topic

I love Lee Marvin, especially as 'Walker' aka 'Parker' in Point Blank (1967), which that cover appears to allude to.....but I've never been much of a Kane fan except for his run on Spider-Man around the issue 100 mark..... probably more because that's when I first started paying for funnybooks myself and issues 96-102 were my entry into the curious world of Marvel ala Mr. Kane! But hey, I'm always on the outside when it comes to sizing up a beloved creator....so there's that!

2 hours ago, wpbooks01 said:

I love Lee Marvin, especially as 'Walker' aka 'Parker' in Point Blank (1967), which that cover appears to allude to.....but I've never been much of a Kane fan except for his run on Spider-Man around the issue 100 mark..... probably more because that's when I first started paying for funnybooks myself and issues 96-102 were my entry into the curious world of Marvel ala Mr. Kane! But hey, I'm always on the outside when it comes to sizing up a beloved creator....so there's that!

ASM #96 is one of the last books I would ever let go, despite my copy being fairly low grade.

ASM_96.jpg