• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,204 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Jordysnordy said:

Been a while since I was able to post anything but it's a beauty - only 1 of 2 on the census.

If I can only get @batmiesta to sell/trade me his # 1 in 9.8 (only 1 on the census)

TOTZ298.jpg

Aww! For Fooks sake! Where did you get that? :cry:

Found it, you certainly stepped up there Jeff. :applause:

Edited by batmiesta

2 hours ago, 90sChild said:

Trying not to crash this thread but aren't we all here for pictures anyway... here is the start to my new vampirella collection.  Was lucky enough to pick up 12 of them.  Only a few I really need like the #1 and #31 to finish the frazetta covers.  Then I might have to go after the maroto, sanjulian, and jose gonzalez issues next.  Would love to learn more about what collectors think about these issues/series in general as I wasn't even born yet when they came out.

Y7XG76a.jpg
h3fqm6y.jpg
CrBIzfr.jpg
oujAq4e.jpg
aq94UqQ.jpg
U7CzwI5.jpg
V8VBKmN.jpg
UPI2DVP.jpg
HnH9cOO.jpg
bTcaZpe.jpg
nnw8vvI.jpg
dvQgEGo.jpg

I'm kind of a fan.

9 hours ago, 90sChild said:

Sounds like you have some cool pictures to share!  Or I need to go back and read all 158 other pages.

I went back an read the whole thread ‼️ It took me long time 🤪

Edited by FoggyNelson

21 hours ago, Jordysnordy said:

Been a while since I was able to post anything but it's a beauty - only 1 of 2 on the census.

If I can only get @batmiesta to sell/trade me his # 1 in 9.8 (only 1 on the census)

TOTZ298.jpg

Nice 9.8 in a cgc mag holder 👍👍‼️

On 12/5/2018 at 8:40 AM, Jordysnordy said:

TOTZ298.jpg

This cover has such great depth to it. You can stare at it and almost feel as if you are in the scene. Love it. 

On 11/27/2018 at 4:04 PM, evilskip said:

Had several come in over the past couple of days. This FM 44 is a beauty....except for that effing sticker on the front cover. Picked it up as a 4.5, but it would easily be more without the sticker. I'd love to remove it, but not going to take chances with ruining the cover.

fm 44.jpg

Great cover straight from the movie👍👍‼️