• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,214 posts in this topic

Been hunting high and low for a super sharp copy of this issue (Some of these fango's are super hard to get in anything over a 7.0-8.0), this one was nearly perfect in every way and just beautiful and I have Triston Pence to thank for it (along with a few other nice Fango's to he added to my collection).

image5.thumb.jpeg.4c50505f244a3f725dd12df91842b978.jpeg

As a kid this was the holy grail of Fangoria issues, the infamous issue 9. I've been snapping them up for years on the cheap but its starting to climb in value again. (nothing huge but it's not $25 anymore) as a kid it was issue 1, 10 and this as the grails to get in your Fango collection. Now as I work hard to complete my high grade Fango collection I have discovered some issues are actually rare in high grade... I'm looking at you issue 22 and and 15. Anyway-- I present this new copy(to me) of Fangoria issue 9. All hail!

image4.thumb.jpeg.7de1f322e848331cf87817def6776b0e.jpeg

2 hours ago, bronzejunkie said:

As a kid this was the holy grail of Fangoria issues, the infamous issue 9. I've been snapping them up for years on the cheap but its starting to climb in value again. (nothing huge but it's not $25 anymore) as a kid it was issue 1, 10 and this as the grails to get in your Fango collection. Now as I work hard to complete my high grade Fango collection I have discovered some issues are actually rare in high grade... I'm looking at you issue 22 and and 15. Anyway-- I present this new copy(to me) of Fangoria issue 9. All hail!

I don’t know much about Fangoria issues. What makes issues 9 and 10 so great? Also, that price guide with the Wrightson art is awesome! I’m gonna have to look out for that one. 

8 hours ago, bronzejunkie said:

I remember buying this at the grocery store as they kept it right at the checkout aisle. The lady at the cash register started b------g about how disgusting the cover was. I told her to just ring it up or get the manager and have him check me out.