• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,217 posts in this topic

The damsel on the Eerie 116 looks just like Angie Everhart to me. This book was a little before her time though so I don't think she was the inspiration.

She also kind of looks like Becky Lynch from the WWE. Pretty sure she wasn't the inspiration either. lol

Edited by Key Largo Comics

2 minutes ago, Key Largo Comics said:

The damsel on the Eerie 116 looks just like Angie Everhart to me. This book was a little before her time though so I don't think she was the inspiration.

She is beautiful in person. About 10 years ago my wife came out of the bathroom at a country club party we were at (Joe Pesci is a member but rarely does anything but go to dinner) and she told me that there was a stunning woman in the bathroom when she was in there. That is not something my wife usually volunteers. Sure enough it was Angie Everhart and she was lookin' good.

Love and Rockets #1 Third Printing. The previous highest on the Census was my 6.0.  This is such a hard book to find in high condition.... and I still have never seen a copy of the Fourth Printing.  So if anyone has one, please post it so I/we can see the cover. Happy New Year everyone!!

Love and Rockets 1 3rd printing 94.jpg

23 hours ago, Key Largo Comics said:

She also kind of looks like Becky Lynch from the WWE. Pretty sure she wasn't the inspiration either. lol

I had to look up Angie Everhart because I never heard of her, but now I know 🎶👍‼️🎶