• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,214 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, speedcake said:

Thanks @oakman29 , I'm super happy with the grabs I managed there.  Wasn't able to grab as many as I'd have liked, but its a nice start.  Don't think I'll be able to grab too many Vampirella books, but here's to hoping I can snag one or two.

🤩 Vampirella 

On 9/23/2019 at 5:30 PM, FoggyNelson said:
On 9/23/2019 at 2:47 PM, valiantman said:

Some college kids, wonder if they'll do any good in the pros? hm

1248684004_1200.jpg

Is that your CGC mag?? I think graded mags are so cool 🤔👍👍🆒🆒🆒🆒🆒

It's mine "this week in my magazine collection"... just arrived.  I like it because it was originally mailed to a house 30 miles from the Chicago Bulls while Michael Jordan was still in college and wasn't even associated with Chicago at all. :cloud9:

24 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Knowing how white my Manitoba books pages are, you've got a great book.

Congrats to you. 😊

Thank you oakman29! You're right sir, White pages and the cover is exceptionally bright with high gloss 

On 9/25/2019 at 7:13 AM, valiantman said:

It's mine "this week in my magazine collection"... just arrived.  I like it because it was originally mailed to a house 30 miles from the Chicago Bulls while Michael Jordan was still in college and wasn't even associated with Chicago at all. :cloud9:

Great mag to own but sadly today if you ask someone under 30 who Michael Jordan is they will probably  tell you it’s the actor from Black Panther...:|

5782CF72-05DF-44AF-BFBB-8A90EF6815D6.thumb.jpeg.c161d91c260f0033a0f6482bc9ad4e8c.jpeg

On 9/25/2019 at 10:13 AM, valiantman said:

Thanks for posting , I think that is the first , non comic type magazine that I have ever seen a member post 👍👍🆒 it is awesome😁💥💥💥

On 9/27/2019 at 1:32 PM, N e r V said:

Great mag to own but sadly today if you ask someone under 30 who Michael Jordan is they will probably  tell you it’s the actor from Black Panther...:|

5782CF72-05DF-44AF-BFBB-8A90EF6815D6.thumb.jpeg.c161d91c260f0033a0f6482bc9ad4e8c.jpeg

I don't know about that. Even the Black Panther movie had a reference to Michael Jordan shoes ("What are thoses?!?"), and those Jordan shoes are well-known even if the player isn't familiar.