• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,214 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, Spikenector said:

Just got in the 2nd appearance of Flaming Carrot with Visions issue 2, now the hunt for the extremely scarce 1 continues!

IMG_6957.JPG

Nice looking copy.  A great set to collect!  #6 is digest sized and has "#5" on the cover.  Might be a #7 and #8 but I have never seen them.

49 minutes ago, chevalmeow said:

Nice looking copy.  A great set to collect!  #6 is digest sized and has "#5" on the cover.  Might be a #7 and #8 but I have never seen them.

Thanks! Didn't know about issue 6 being digest sized and labeled as 5, will be on the lookout!

On 12/24/2019 at 2:23 AM, OtherEric said:

Today's pickup.  Clearly a reader copy, but it looks a LOT better in person... the fading is far, far less obvious.

I know the pricing on this one is odd since Warren had it available for back order for the better part of two decades.  But it still feels like even a reader copy like this should be cost more than $20...

Happy to have a copy, in any case!

Creepy_001.jpg

You got it CHEAP‼️‼️🤪👏👏

1 hour ago, Brian48 said:

Honestly, I really don't collect any more and only follow the hobby as a spectator these days, but I made an exception today. I stopped by my LCS just to say hello and happy New Year to the guys and wouldn't you know it, they acquired a stash of early Warrens that were in great condition.  They let me have these on the cheap so I just couldn't resist. 

warren_books.jpg

Welcome to the world of awesomeness in affordable,  great reads, great art horror sexiness. :applause:

3 hours ago, Brian48 said:

Honestly, I really don't collect any more and only follow the hobby as a spectator these days, but I made an exception today. I stopped by my LCS just to say hello and happy New Year to the guys and wouldn't you know it, they acquired a stash of early Warrens that were in great condition.  They let me have these on the cheap so I just couldn't resist. 

warren_books.jpg

A great start with some nice looking mags.  You won't regret it!

13 hours ago, chevalmeow said:

Dracula Annual.

Found this for sale on ebay.  Probably overpaid for it but I have never seen it before and I really wanted it.  It reprints the first 12 issues of the "Dracula" series by New English Library.  Issues were also reprinted in the "Dracula" mail order from Warren.  This is a hardback book.

1999770170_DraculaAnnual.thumb.jpg.3737f5999e7aabde74096e1372011bf5.jpg

The Hitler book and this Dracula are some tough finds, you are killing it .😎