• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,218 posts in this topic

On 1/14/2020 at 11:12 PM, OtherEric said:

In today.  Including the much more rarely seen back cover, as well.  witzend had a habit of frequently not actually having the magazine name on the front cover for some reason.

witzend_08.jpg

witzend_08_b.jpg

The Bill Pearson run. #6,8,9, and #13 if I remember correctly. Issue #9 isn’t even on comics but WC Fields thanks to Phil Seuling...:eyeroll: The last issue was more about cheesecake (good girls). #6 is the only one I think was a wise choice leaving off the logo. I know a few people that leave #9 and 13 out of their runs due to weak or no connection to the format intended. 

6 hours ago, N e r V said:

The Bill Pearson run. #6,8,9, and #13 if I remember correctly. Issue #9 isn’t even on comics but WC Fields thanks to Phil Seuling...:eyeroll: The last issue was more about cheesecake (good girls). #6 is the only one I think was a wise choice leaving off the logo. I know a few people that leave #9 and 13 out of their runs due to weak or no connection to the format intended. 

The 9 was decidedly low on my list, but I found a cheap copy and it's on the way.  My OCD means that if I go for the whole run I would need it...

39 minutes ago, OtherEric said:

The 9 was decidedly low on my list, but I found a cheap copy and it's on the way.  My OCD means that if I go for the whole run I would need it...

Well if you like WC Fields...:devil:

6660A475-E9EE-48E5-B962-43896BE71EDF.gif.cedcdbd86d798d58d307b5163136a8e3.gif

Edited by N e r V

1 hour ago, Stevemmg said:

I finally added a copy of the ridiculously elusive #3 to my collection this week. It took several years in my case. Not the normal grade range I prefer, but this isn’t one where you get much choice. 

0213870F-A945-4DDB-A33E-868B2190EAFB.thumb.jpeg.8a33cc09da1c9456433ee6b1868cb5dd.jpeg

(worship)

3 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

I finally added a copy of the ridiculously elusive #3 to my collection this week. It took several years in my case. Not the normal grade range I prefer, but this isn’t one where you get much choice. 

0213870F-A945-4DDB-A33E-868B2190EAFB.thumb.jpeg.8a33cc09da1c9456433ee6b1868cb5dd.jpeg

I don’t know enough about these to tell if this is the price variant or not but assuming it isn’t, there are a grand total of 4 copies graded with the highest graded being a 7.5.  :insane: