• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,214 posts in this topic

On 7/18/2020 at 3:05 AM, ThothAmon said:

A 9.8 is a freak of nature so I guess I can kinda understand that crazy price. I remember when I cleaned my LCS out of them in 1992 or so. High grade for sure but I’m not expecting any 9.8s.

DE38F6BB-A5F1-4997-A3AD-45A3D23DC851.jpeg

Wow! Are you going to get them graded? 

2 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

Probably not (at least for the foreseeable future).  The truth is magazines are expensive to grade and it's really hard to get the high grades to make financial sense to do so.  9.8 unicorns go for beaucoup bucks while (gorgeous) 8.5's languish at just over grading costs.  Would be fun to see how a few of them grade out though.  Here are a few more.

8CD216F0-9268-4F83-AEBB-22C68FE88E78.jpeg

D3A53A03-C7E2-43A1-887E-5EB1AB175BE9.jpeg

3E0CFD05-1EDB-4F2C-8211-9D1203601162.jpeg

You um having a sales thread anytime soon?😉

On 7/30/2020 at 7:21 PM, OtherEric said:

Found in the wild today.  High Times is miles away from my normal interest but the collection of big name underground talent is most definitely something I like to see:

High Times.jpg

They have been around it seems like forever, but I have never read one, lots of memorable cover I have seen posted over the years😷😷

1 minute ago, FoggyNelson said:

They have been around it seems like forever, but I have never read one, lots of memorable cover I have seen posted over the years😷😷

This is the first issue I've ever actually looked at, and I wouldn't have cared if it wasn't all comix.  Interestingly, it's the only Best of Comix book they seem to have done... the first three "best of" issues are not specifically comics.