• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,214 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, 90sChild said:

Hilarious they can scam that many people, with 11,000+ transactions, and still have an account.  
https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/pcbcomicsandsports?filter=feedback_page:All&_trksid=p2545226.m2531.l4585

When someone leaves a comment saying you're the worst seller on eBay, you really should try to improve the way you do business...

Seller responded fairly quickly to me and asked if I wanted a partial refund and to keep the items or if I just wanted to return them.  I was not about to negotiate FMV with this guy so they are all going back, he didn't seem to mind. 
I called ebay CS and they basically recommended I just use the "return this item" that shows up right in the order history.  Problem is I have to do a return on each individual item, there isn't an option for the whole order... so it gave me three pre-paid but seperate return labels.  The ebay rep also recommended I send the items back using all three labels with seperate packages, because if I put all three books in one box and return them he might be able to say the other two items were not returned if there's no tracking history.  If he's really pulling this on all his customers, I wonder if he is even on the hook for the shipping charges or if it gets paid off by ebay?  If there's no expense to him having stuff constantly returned then I can see why a powerseller would try pulling this off.  I'm sure they look at the size of his account and give him a pass.  I would be surprised if ebay eats the cost on all these returns it wouldn't make much business sense for them.

Edited by 90sChild

On 10/24/2020 at 4:17 PM, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I wish my scanner was big enough to handle these.  I can't really say I'm a fan of the size.  I can't find bags and boards for them and they don't fit in a normal sized box.

On 10/24/2020 at 3:07 PM, N e r V said:

Barry Smith through the years:

Kirby ape:

Conan highs:

Your fav:

670057B3-F485-4C38-A38E-F79006F2AF79.thumb.jpeg.f2ec30fe3058f17014c73c46f893f7d8.jpeg

You just had to get the slipcase to hold them all! :bigsmile:

DC70B528-CC84-47C3-8327-63DAE54064FB.jpeg

782B2E40-2F34-4B0D-8C31-C0A2EADE37E4.jpeg

4 hours ago, 90sChild said:

Seller responded fairly quickly to me and asked if I wanted a partial refund and to keep the items or if I just wanted to return them.  I was not about to negotiate FMV with this guy so they are all going back, he didn't seem to mind. 
I called ebay CS and they basically recommended I just use the "return this item" that shows up right in the order history.  Problem is I have to do a return on each individual item, there isn't an option for the whole order... so it gave me three pre-paid but seperate return labels.  The ebay rep also recommended I send the items back using all three labels with seperate packages, because if I put all three books in one box and return them he might be able to say the other two items were not returned if there's no tracking history.  If he's really pulling this on all his customers, I wonder if he is even on the hook for the shipping charges or if it gets paid off by ebay?  If there's no expense to him having stuff constantly returned then I can see why a powerseller would try pulling this off.  I'm sure they look at the size of his account and give him a pass.  I would be surprised if ebay eats the cost on all these returns it wouldn't make much business sense for them.

Pretty horrifying, actually...