• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,214 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, OtherEric said:

In today, stealing the image from the eBay listing because my scanner is down.  Last issue I needed for the run; for some reason all the copies of #10 I saw were pricey and I have no idea why; it took me a while to find a copy that didn't feel crazily overpriced:

s-l1600.jpg

It's an awesome cover by Val Mayerik! (thumbsu

778031779_CrimeMagazine_Front.jpg.89aa009e978b7599adadad2db3cd52d8.jpg

In case you're not clear, that's a joint that the guy on the left is rolling up.  And the gal in the center is clearly already on her way.  The girl by the window has entered the paranoid phase of getting high but the guy on the right, however, is a square and he's not inhaling.  He's pretending to be high.

That's what you're looking at.  :banana:

13 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

In case you're not clear, that's a joint that the guy on the left is rolling up.  And the gal in the center is clearly already on her way.  The girl by the window has entered the paranoid phase of getting high but the guy on the right, however, is a square and he's not inhaling.  He's pretending to be high.

Guy on the right is a poser.  😂

Just arrived. I had never bought from DTA before as their prices are usually way high for my liking, but this was priced reasonably, and priced better after a little negotiation, came to me in the grade advertised. I really like this cover. I assume the baby doesn't have lazer eyes that can cut you in half like in The Boys, but it's nice to think this inspired that scene...

LR3.jpg

21 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

391C8430-D7AD-452D-B706-9FD7AF5A67E0.jpeg.26d6f6c95a082fe5e9e8aa3d172146ac.jpeg