• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,217 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Not the best condition, but a decidedly hard to find UK repackaging of the Charlton original:

320802935_Monsters3(ReprintsHorrorMonstersPresentsBlackZoo1)Ex.thumb.jpg.cb2741cb1027d06332b57a234fe9c013.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

This one:

1637438796_HorrorMonsters1RVStampExampleB.thumb.jpg.4ac1399a9508cfda716deacbb971562d.jpg

Bet even Greggy doesn't have a copy of this, never even seen it before.  

2 minutes ago, batmiesta said:

I have never actually seen one in real life, I was going to say in the flesh, but you know what mucky minds people around here have. ¬¬

One is from Sulipa (middle copy in the pic of three)/

Sealed copy bought in Baltimore

I may have bought another one from Sulipa (probably the top copy) but I have no clue where the last one came from

Might have been local

I assume you had to send away to Warren for this book

1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:

It's a funny thing. Four of them there were. The Charlton originals were distributed over here anyway, so they were probably one of those illegal recovered / remaindering exercises that us Brits used to accidentally do...

The second copy in the file image below was mine too - I sent it to TV Horror Maurice as he didn't have it. 

mm.thumb.PNG.e3d5afa44b2dc93718c9d2f0e507e3cc.PNG

Never seen any of them. 

3 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

Anyone have any of these?  I wish I’d saved all those Sunday comic inserts I didn’t put into my customers newspapers. 

66553B0E-A08A-4A6E-A86D-A0C917B47D43.jpeg

These come up in @catrick339's sales sometimes.Maybe he has some if you're looking.Any pics on file Rickster?