• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,214 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

Figured I should grab a copy before it got out of reach ... one of my favorite Frazetta stories. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

xLtwqUp.jpg

pSbJzTr.jpg

I was thinking the same and what great stuff inside 

Edited by comicjack

4 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

Figured I should grab a copy before it got out of reach ... one of my favorite Frazetta stories. GOD BLESS....

xLtwqUp.jpg

pSbJzTr.jpg

Sweet. This book was real cheap when I got mine, but prices are starting to get up there.

Great grab

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Sweet. This book was real cheap when I got mine, but prices are starting to get up there.

Great grab

A great grab would have been a year ago when it was half the price ... and I was thinking about it, too. I had a nice one when I was much younger and a newly minted Frazetta Freak. That one was maybe 15 bucks, but not in the 9 range. Love that Davis cover too... it's a possible classic. GOD BLESS....

1 minute ago, jimjum12 said:

A great grab would have been a year ago when it was half the price ... and I was thinking about it, too. I had a nice one when I was much younger and a newly minted Frazetta Freak. That one was maybe 15 bucks, but not in the 9 range. Love that Davis cover too... it's a possible classic. GOD BLESS....

Absolutely a classic. 

A couple others that will shoot up.

Creepy 2- difficult to find in high grade due to the heavy cover inks.

Creepy 9 - Frazetta cover , 1st Bernie Wrightsons art.

Creepy 14- Neal Adam's art

Creepy  19- just a tough book to find in high grade.

One of my go-to LCS' was in business when the Warren warehouse copies surfaced.... he had a couple dozen copies deep of most of the early ones.... and 10 to 20 bucks tops. Granted. 20 bucks was a lot of money then. You still had to cherry pick to find true high grade. Wish I had been more aggressive, I'm also a fan of Creepy 16 with the "Cat Woman" cover. GOD BLESS...

6 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

One of my go-to LCS' was in business when the Warren warehouse copies surfaced.... he had a couple dozen copies deep of most of the early ones.... and 10 to 20 bucks tops. Granted. 20 bucks was a lot of money then. You still had to cherry pick to find true high grade. Wish I had been more aggressive, I'm also a fan of Creepy 16 with the "Cat Woman" cover. GOD BLESS...

Yeah those warehouse books are pretty gobbled up.  How can you go wrong with the 1 through 30 run, just great books.

The majority of the warehouse stuff was in VG/Fine anyway. High grade is a different story. 

Edited by oakman29