• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,218 posts in this topic

killer books guys

ive been trying to join

:sorry:

ill find mine soon...

vampi 1 is the no.2 book on my hunting list this year

Let me know what price and grade you are looking for. I helped another boardie get one when I saw a cheap copy come up on ebay.

Just finalized, hope to pick them up next week.

002 Rampaging Hulk 1 1/77 Marvel Comics Universal Grader Notes 9.6 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE

John Buscema & Alfredo Alcala art

003 Rampaging Hulk 1 1/77 Marvel Comics Universal 9.8 WHITE

Picked these up in NY when everyone was going after the copper comics. The mag boxes just sat there all by their lonesome.

002 Rampaging Hulk 1 1/77 Marvel Comics Universal Grader Notes 9.6 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE

Picked these up in NY when everyone was going after the copper comics. The mag boxes just sat there all by their lonesome.

You are so right Joey, wait till the next week when my books come back!

Edited by Dmac538

You are so right Joey, wait till the next week when my books come back!

I still have 2 more sweet copies of RH #1 left to submit, as well as 17 more magazines.

killer books guys

Let me know what price and grade you are looking for. I helped another boardie get one when I saw a cheap copy come up on ebay.

Out of curiosity, do you find that Vampirella #1 tells to send for above guide or under guide?

I have no idea what guide price is. For raws I'm going off of ebay sales. Graded some ebay and some other auction sites.

killer books guys

Out of curiosity, do you find that Vampirella #1 tells to send for above guide or under guide?

I have no idea what guide price is. For raws I'm going off of ebay sales. Graded some ebay and some other auction sites.

Overstreet 2016: G - $44 / VG - $88 / FN - $132 / VF - $326 / VF-NM (9.0) - $738 / NM- (9.2) - $1,150

Here's my recently acquired copy.

160764.jpg.a5cbd4d0e98a2e76f79a841550d57c74.jpg

killer books guys

Overstreet 2016: G - $44 / VG - $88 / FN - $132 / VF - $326 / VF-NM (9.0) - $738 / NM- (9.2) - $1,150

Here's my recently acquired copy.

Very nice indeed. :headbang: