• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,218 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

Nice are you going for the full run?⁉️??

Oh not at all. I have quite a few of the early ones on digital as they are way out of my price range. I'm just picking up the ones that I read as a kid, roughly 38 to 106, with some later issues that look fun.

I remember picking up a lot of the issues between 43 and 99 from Mile High Comics at $5 or less back in the early 90's.

To answer the question of why the FM 59 was 4.0, here is the back cover. On the left hand side near the word "adventure" there is residue that is about a quarter of an inch wide and a little over an inch long.On the right hand upper and right hand lower there is a small dent. The white has a little dirt. There are some other minor "problems" on the bottom of bc, but overall I'm happy with it.

00fm59bc.jpg

Edited by evilskip

On ‎2018‎/‎10‎/‎30 at 6:12 PM, chevalmeow said:

I found another copy of Hell-Rider.  It has a tear at the top of the front cover and a water stain on the back cover.

Not as nice as my 1st copy but presents really well. :)428365163_Hell-Rider1(2).thumb.jpg.0d110b887e187e46b77bdfba084ae928.jpg

A great copy that I already have but couln'd pass it up as it is hard to find these in such nice condition.

587172815_Psycho21.thumb.jpg.5141c945d06b2d50d4e1d79100ef2cfd.jpg

love the Psycho!