• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,204 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, N e r V said:

I got several packages yesterday and I believe this should be among them. 

Kind of a checklist along with info on stuff. I have a number of various magazines too with interviews with James Warren and Archie Goodwin,etc to cross reference information.

I'm a sick person, trying to complete every Warren run. I really think there's this terrible genetic disorder, mutation or whatever that makes me need to finish runs.

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I'm a sick person, trying to complete every Warren run. I really think there's this terrible genetic disorder, mutation or whatever that makes me need to finish runs.

I have all the Famous monsters Monster World one off  specials such as Dracula Alien Super heroes and yearbooks and such, thankfully I just like looking at the rest of the Warren titles and your thread helps Oak.:foryou:

1 minute ago, tv horror said:

I have all the Famous monsters Monster World one off  specials such as Dracula Alien Super heroes and yearbooks and such, thankfully I just like looking at the rest of the Warren titles and your thread helps Oak.:foryou:

You are too kind.:luhv:

One of these days I'll actually get the energy to take pics of the entire Vampirella run, and get it in my Vampirella journal. I've just been super lazy about it.

8 minutes ago, chevalmeow said:

I got this copy and have found it a little tougher to get in nice shape at a fair price.  Got it on ebay.

This completes my set of 4.

690893779_MovieMonsters4.thumb.jpg.6299eba2171152f13b4090afb3965dbb.jpg

Damn , you guys just made me need to get  these too!

5 hours ago, Ron C. said:

Yes, this was witnessed for CGC.

Didn't he have a hand injury? There was an artist that didn't sketch anymore and had a hard time using his hand. If it was witnessed, gave you a story, etc then the fact that there may only be a few out there with a sketch... I wouldn't feel yo bad about it :)

On 6/15/2019 at 8:04 PM, oakman29 said:

You may find this amusing, but my disease leads me in the opposite direction. I don't have a complete run of anything...and I like it that way!  lol 

14 hours ago, The Lions Den said:

You may find this amusing, but my disease leads me in the opposite direction. I don't have a complete run of anything...and I like it that way!  lol 

Nothing wrong with being a completist ‼️‼️👏👏 as long as you have a spare room for everything 🥴🥴😊😊🤣