• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,217 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, N e r V said:

You wouldn’t like it.

The back cover has in big black ink the words “Bounty Coder Was Here” written all over it...

Some nut job has been defacing magazines. :devil:

I didnt think you would wanna sell it. It's a beauty.

Two exceedingly tough books and in high grade even tougher. Well done. Gothic Romances 3 continues to elude me in any grade. I have a one and two, but not as nice as the beauty above. You know you’re a hardcore mag collector when you’ve got the above in your boxes. (worship)

4 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

Two exceedingly tough books and in high grade even tougher. Well done. Gothic Romances 3 continues to elude me in any grade. I have a one and two, but not as nice as the beauty above. You know you’re a hardcore mag collector when you’ve got the above in your boxes. (worship)

Gothic Romances #1 above is a one shot from Atlas/Seaboard.

I believe you are talking about the even more difficult series Gothic Tales of Love from Marvel/Curtis which had 3 issues in its run.

C1BBF31F-D4FD-410B-8F18-84A30D078064.jpeg.2823daecf366ec583bef5b460ff11c6a.jpeg

13843B9D-E05D-4BD7-BFC1-A75EBA5877EE.jpeg.9f03593253ce009ebfa3fa5a53051f5b.jpeg

8F58BE11-C236-4FF4-ABB4-39C1E8E19A8B.jpeg.0350b1aa0b98000241c00fa7b8ea4268.jpeg

FYI, there are 75 cent price “variants” of all 3 of the above too if you want to be a super completist you need the 60 cent and 75 cent versions of all three...

Gothic Romances #1 above is a one shot from Atlas/Seaboard.

I believe you are talking about the even more difficult series Gothic Tales of Love from Marvel/Curtis which had 3 issues in its run.

Absolutely correct. I thought about that later and realized my mistake. I’m not so much into price variants, but any mid to high grade copy of 3 would be a find. Don’t have a Pussycat yet either.