• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,214 posts in this topic

Man, that’s a scary cover!  It’s straight out of a nightmare 

51 minutes ago, chevalmeow said:

So,I have been looking for the UK versions of Vampirella and Eerie to complete a set and I got these 2 mags.  Both look  great but have slightly rusty staples and cream interiors,  Will do great for me though!

305711518_Eerie(UK)4.thumb.jpg.b9fdab7e7ee9ace3734a4021a50e83c4.jpg

1 hour ago, piper said:

02E582DB-F827-4638-ACD9-3AE6CF4F3983.jpeg

NICE ...

I just upgraded on that, but mine is 9.0, maybe a tad better. I don't see a lot of HG copies of that one. My undercopy is maybe 8.0... this one is a favorite :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Just now, jimjum12 said:

NICE ...

I just upgraded on that, but mine is 9.0, maybe a tad better. I don't see a lot of HG copies of that one. My undercopy is maybe 8.0... this one is a favorite :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

Frank Frazetta did so many classics...

1 minute ago, jimjum12 said:

NICE ...

I should mention that I bought it raw off the boards. The grading process was painful...