• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,218 posts in this topic

]Without giving away too much due to the competition here in the valley. I found these in my travels today. I stumbled on them in a location I least expected to. Its getting harder to find this stuff in the wild. They appear to be unread copies.

IMG_0597_zps049d83c2.jpg

IMG_0596_zps229abf7e.jpg

IMG_0594_zpsdcca9c77.jpg

These aren't comic magazines, but they're in line with the interest of those who collect vintage crime comics (Crimes by Women, etc.) or pulps, so... Here are two of my recent magazine pick-ups. I am a sucker for these painted crime covers, especially with GGA bad girls / femme fatales.

151899.jpg.2aada2471bb07ae7aaf11e0093b36446.jpg

151900.jpg.ee9a7db36b2d678edbbc2c50212f0159.jpg

151901.jpg.65bd1d9a71fc921cf6fb1c9d9b707142.jpg

These aren't comic magazines, but they're in line with the interest of those who collect vintage crime comics (Crimes by Women, etc.) or pulps, so... Here are two of my recent magazine pick-ups. I am a sucker for these painted crime covers, especially with GGA bad girls / femme fatales.

Love 'em! :applause:

image_zpsa8a1499b.jpg

I've always wanted to come across that self-published Love & Rockets in the wild - very nice!

The seller had a legit story… The book was manufactured without staples… I messaged Xaime on twitter he verified that for me… CGC came through in the end… very happy!