• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,214 posts in this topic

Just got this back from CGC yesterday. Highest graded, but there are not many graded. At any rate it was the last one I needed for the set.

;)

AH4.jpg

Very nice! Here's my copy.... No plans to grade it any time soon. (It looks like it might be in the same grade range as your copy.)

155941.jpg.1352f6946e2b3406afaee8ca89ec302a.jpg

Any chance for a Bettie Page pic from the inside? :wishluck:

When I have the organizational wherewithal to tidy things up to allow access to the box that is under the box that is under the box inside the storage container where the magazine is located, then I will retrieve the magazine and take a pic or two of the lovely Bettie Page, and post it here.

I picked up a high grade copy of this .

Studio_20150629_173347_zpshc9kynan.jpg

To go with this. A big thanks to Dan aka westform for offering it up for sale. The original finished pencils for the cover.

Studio_20150629_173657_zpsedzyc1by.jpg

Most just came in today, but there are a few others from the past couple weeks. Some upgrades some are doubles, triples, and quadruples etc. If I find higher grade copies of certain magazines I will buy them as fast as I can. I am very happy to get another VT 11 and Annual.

20150715_162402_zpsuiqlvccd.jpg

It's only aabout a vf/vf+. A nice clean copy but enough spine stress and corner wear to knock it down. I need a nm copy still myself. I need a 11 in nm too. Its odd how certain issues like the 5 are easy in grade and others near impossible.