• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,218 posts in this topic

Most just came in today, but there are a few others from the past couple weeks. Some upgrades some are doubles, triples, and quadruples etc. If I find higher grade copies of certain magazines I will buy them as fast as I can. I am very happy to get another VT 11 and Annual.

20150715_162402_zpsuiqlvccd.jpg

Very nice haul. Marvel did very well in the 70's with mags like these. We'll probably never get to see this kind of quality work again. (thumbs u

Finally able to track down a high grade copy that's been on my list! :D

Attachment-1_zpsdlefzlwr.jpeg

Dan

Damn that is seriously awesome. (worship)

so that is a giant frankenstein dude who eats female vampires or are this tiny female vampires?

The last item in today's "Show and Tell" from the magazine box is this questionable S&M cover from an early 1990s Spy Magazine. In the days before Photoshop, the editors of Spy were ahead of the curve in re-imagining celebrities and controversial public figures in new ways. I happen to think Hillary Clinton makes a fetching dominatrix, and this image goes a long way to explaining the dynamic of her relationship with Bill. I hope this doesn't get me in trouble for a political post...

if hillary looked like that (below the neck) bill probably wouldn't have been chasing everything under the sun. nah, he probably would have still. i love that guy anyway.

Finally able to track down a high grade copy that's been on my list! :D

Attachment-1_zpsdlefzlwr.jpeg

Dan

Damn that is seriously awesome. (worship)

so that is a giant frankenstein dude who eats female vampires or are this tiny female vampires?

It's my unscientific opinion that the vampire ladies are very, very tiny.

Dan