• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,204 posts in this topic

Dracula%20Lives%20Annual%201%20NM-_zpsxbohy2t2.jpg

Monsters%20Unleashed%20Annual%201%20NM_zpsvlrhecuc.jpg

Two great books you picked up there. :applause:

Thank you. Other than a dust/stacking shadow on the back cover, that Dracula Lives is 9.8 quality. And I have the Monsters Unleashed down as a 9.4 due to a tiny tear on the LLC of the front cover and a small spot on the back cover.

Thanks, Oakman29 and Vaillant :)

It is quite big compared to the magazine (see below) - now I got to finish my Savage Tales CGC collection, but these high grade magazines are hard to find...

photo 030920155563_zpsxiyho1uk.jpg

Just found and ordered this book, highest graded and 1 of just 4 books :whee:

2583121_Full_Obv.jpg

Now if only there was a way to get the #10 and Annual #1 9.8 magazines, sigh... Then I could also get back the Barbarian Throne I lost this year - well, it was fun the 3 years it lasted, and I still have the memories :cloud9::facepalm:;)

photo 1 3_zpsyfvsvhml.jpg

Did start with only the Savage Tales magazines featuring Conan, but then expanded to include Ka-Zar.

OolIc32.jpg

Td45f9p.jpg

t2e8Cnv.jpg

Thanks to a boardie, I now own these 3 beautiful books

I took these photos right after I opened the package, so sorry about the lighting

I'm super excited about these books! I've been trying to find a nice HG copy of the Stark Terror mags for awhile now, and the Ghoul Tales cover is amazing as well (thumbs u

I can't wait to read them!!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

OolIc32.jpg

Td45f9p.jpg

t2e8Cnv.jpg

Thanks to a boardie, I now own these 3 beautiful books

I took these photos right after I opened the package, so sorry about the lighting

I'm super excited about these books! I've been trying to find a nice HG copy of the Stark Terror mags for awhile now, and the Ghoul Tales cover is amazing as well (thumbs u

I can't wait to read them!!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Simply awesome. :applause: