• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,218 posts in this topic

My latest.

This is a Frazetta wrap around cover but I am sorry that I can't scan it properly with my scanner.

monster%20mania2_zpsvspkp0eq.jpg

monster%20mania2%20back_zpsvnisjwkp.jpg

monster%20mania3_zpsem2t8tn3.jpg

I am very pleased to have discovered this issue of Children of The Night as I did not know that it existed. It is a combination of the last magazine issue and the last fanzine issue.

cotn5_zpsyd0s8m49.jpg

That aliens mag looks interesting.

Yeah, I like it a lot. I am a huge fan of Space:1999 and got this mainly for that. It has these pictures in it.

12512740_10207274288107761_1386996819302231474_n_zpsxactxwnj.jpg

Yeah, that episode with that tentacled creature was one of the best. Also the ones featuring Maya the shape changer. BTW that Alter Ego with Manny and WWBN looks nice! (thumbs u

Hi, not sure if this is the right thread but just wanted to ask if it's worthwhile to list some monster magazines on here. I picked up a huge collection of famous monsters of filmland, near complete run of fangorias, dozens of other titles of monster mags from the 50's through current issues. Was a guys lifetime collection. I'm keeping a few but would like to sell the majority. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, John.

Hi, not sure if this is the right thread but just wanted to ask if it's worthwhile to list some monster magazines on here. I picked up a huge collection of famous monsters of filmland, near complete run of fangorias, dozens of other titles of monster mags from the 50's through current issues. Was a guys lifetime collection. I'm keeping a few but would like to sell the majority. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, John.

It can't hurt. They either sell or they don't.

Recently Ive been getting back into collecting Wizard Magazine.

Couple of days ago I got a couple of issues from 25 to 42. I used to have them when I was younger back then but for some stupid reasons I traded them with someone back then for their comic books. I regret doing it back then but these days thanks to amazon or ebay i get to get back into the old original format of Wizard Magazine