• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,214 posts in this topic

Got a bit of story with this one, but I just stumbled across a treasure that was in storage for God knows how long. I forgot all about it. Back in the late 90's I was big into horror and slasher flicks, my buddies and I basically grew up on Jason, Freddy, Leatherface, etc etc. So when eBay came around I would bid on posters or lobby card sets, foreign editions of the movies, whatever popped up. Anyway, when I found out this magazine existed (it was mag dedicated to the UK version of the Commodore 64) I had to have a copy! The original Jason art was just stellar. I scoured eBay for literally years for this thing to come up, and finally I got one! So, after 13 years I find it, still in the mailer it was shipped in.

AzvwWUel.jpg

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

This thing is massive, 170 pages, 11.75 x 8.25.

JeQM93el.jpg

Sorry for the long post, I'm kinda geeking out right now. lol I know this is probably worthless to everyone else, but to me it is a gem.

Edit: Here's a few more mags I found with it

iMRbf0Ql.jpg

Edited by Chadwick

This is my first horror mag, ever!

8838D92C-23BB-43A6-B1EE-857EBEC4092E_zpsgeg4x8zx.jpg

I want more!

Welcome to our addiction!

Thank you! :insane:

$4.00 seems like a really nice price for one that looks to be in very nice shape.

I was surprised at the price myself, I may be new to the horror mag collecting game, but I had at least seen this cover before.