• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DD 131 CGC NM/MT 9.8

78 posts in this topic

wow...I'd half expected this thread to have been full of hating comments on the QP/miswrap and several posts of "how could CGC give that a 9.8" shocked.gif ; but I guess those comments are only reserved for ewert's X-men 94s foreheadslap.gif "Verbal diahrrhea", indeed...

despite a little white spine showing...this 9.8 is a gorgeouus book! Congrats Peter! 893applaud-thumb.gif reserve was too low... "CAt back in Bag for Supa!" thumbsup2.gif

There's a link to the auction on page 1 of this thread. I saw the book in person earlier today.

My, it seems a few forum members done lost there sense of humor. grin.gif

please break out that classic colin farrell screen shot! That will guarantee at least $1500 for an end price wink.gif

two hardcore DD collectors duking it out. makepoint.gif

Alot of money but not alot of sense. More 9.8s will show up, why pay through the roof to be the first to have one? I guess if you got money to burn being paying a huge inflated price isn't a big deal. confused-smiley-013.gif