• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man #129 on ebay

191 posts in this topic

I know he's a newbie, but come on! lol

This is not even close to the right forum for one. Also, the raw ASM 129 that sold on ebay is extremely vague.

I understand giving noobs a break, but most new people are not new to forums and message boards as they've been on the internet for YEARS. So, posting something so vague in a forum about grading is just lazy and a bad start.

Monkeys at work are being really nasty today so I'm not cutting the noob any slack today lol

Hi did anyone get a chance to see the spider-man #129 that was on ebay? The Non-graded one that didn't meet the reserve on .....835.00?

Seriously, I can't get over this. What kind of first post is THIS???? It's barely a complete thought lol

Hi did anyone get a chance to see the spider-man #129 that was on ebay? The Non-graded one that didn't meet the reserve on .....835.00?

Has to be the most ridiculous post I have seen here and I have seen some doozies

wow..THAT is a doozie of a first post..

WTTB....you have quite a reputation to uphold now... :insane: