• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man #129 on ebay

191 posts in this topic

An HP, an older one, though - I just feed it through the top, punch in the number and viola - faxed to CGC. I can even do it while it's in the bag, so I it doesn't get damaged when it's running through the fax.

An HP, an older one, though - I just feed it through the top, punch in the number and viola - faxed to CGC. I can even do it while it's in the bag, so I it doesn't get damaged when it's running through the fax.

What got me from this thread is that a few ladouches that are old timers on here did not understand right away what the OP wanted to know??? Deductive reasoning guys? HEY buddy, can you spare a grade help any??? Quite a waste of time. Good thing after seeing the same few people rag on the OP many times and showing themselves to be arses,i skipped to the end !Nowhere did it say thise guy just sent the book 3 days before he got it back,,,he stated he had sent it off to CGC but never said when...hello mcfly!! Also he wanted a grade but that does not mean the book was not in transit to or from CGC by the time he let people know he sent it off and that he was the owner of the book..Wow and they called the OP names!!! I might be a noob myself but at least i can pick up on stuff a little quicker then these guys! Also might have all been shennanigans but then it worked because these same crazed old timers blew a gasket with 10 or so posts each!! lol way to go OP. :makepoint::tonofbricks:

FLAME ON!!!

What got me from this thread is that a few ladouches that are old timers on here did not understand right away what the OP wanted to know??? Deductive reasoning guys? HEY buddy, can you spare a grade help any??? Quite a waste of time. Good thing after seeing the same few people rag on the OP many times and showing themselves to be arses,i skipped to the end !Nowhere did it say thise guy just sent the book 3 days before he got it back,,,he stated he had sent it off to CGC but never said when...hello mcfly!! Also he wanted a grade but that does not mean the book was not in transit to or from CGC by the time he let people know he sent it off and that he was the owner of the book..Wow and they called the OP names!!! I might be a noob myself but at least i can pick up on stuff a little quicker then these guys! Also might have all been shennanigans but then it worked because these same crazed old timers blew a gasket with 10 or so posts each!! lol way to go OP. :makepoint::tonofbricks:

FLAME ON!!!

It's a shame really. I mean the OP is such a saint.

Really I think we were just F-ing with the guy,having a little fun on an otherwise boring night.Why in the hell was this thread brought back to light after a year? I am taking meds now,so I am a little calmer.Sort of! ;)

Really I think we were just F-ing with the guy,having a little fun on an otherwise boring night.Why in the hell was this thread brought back to light after a year? I am taking meds now,so I am a little calmer.Sort of! ;)
I didn't read why but, i'm guessing the deadbeat bidder thread had something to do with it.

I didn't read why but, i'm guessing the deadbeat bidder thread had something to do with it.
Give the guy a break,he made a mistake on a sale.I'm sure he won't do again.That is the one thing that sucks about this place,the relentless :baiting: Have a beer, relax. :)

Not you Mike, the other noodnigs!

Give the guy a break,he made a mistake on a sale.I'm sure he won't do again.That is the one thing that sucks about this place,the relentless :baiting: Have a beer, relax. :)

Good thing you edited it. I was getting ready to kick you in the nuts. :grin::kidaround:

Good thing you edited it. I was getting ready to kick you in the nuts. :grin::kidaround:

You know.... hm I haven't had my nuts kicked in a long time,surely I'm due for one. lol

Sorry i need to take my meds myself maybe they will calm me down ..I have learned a lot from you guys so I apoligize...btw i could see myself writing something like the OP did not thinking that anyone else wouldn't understand me doh! Did look like a nice #129...what was worse for me is i didn't even see the book the OP was talking about(the image didn't show for me at first) so like WTF spidey #129 is he talking about. I aspire to one day be able to grade books as well as all of you guys and ladies!! BTW what made me lol is that he said he paid $146 or something for Grading for a less then $1000 book,but maybe i'm just cheap like that and have yet to send anything off!!