• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man #129 on ebay

191 posts in this topic

You guys are brutal. Damn! doh!

This is nothing Dice,when I came to the boards I butted into Niks grading game,and Divad,Nik and the gang gave me a hazing,and boy my hurt.

It's all in fun,and should be taken that way.We all went through it. :rulez:

This is nothing Dice,when I came to the boards I butted into Niks grading game,and Divad,Nik and the gang gave me a hazing,and boy my hurt.

It's all in fun,and should be taken that way.We all went through it. :rulez:

+1

Next to impossible to tell what the book may grade. No back scan, poor picture, in a bag... From what is viewable. I would say it look's like a decent copy. 7.0 + perhaps... For that amount of money. It would have to grade out at 9.0 Blue Label, OW/W pages.

I think not..This is a really stupid post.We dont know what he wants ,why hes asking or anything .. THEN we are supposed to grade a book IN A BAG from 3 feet away..

Cmon.. newb or not NO ONE can expect us to guess at this grade or even attempt it or for that matter even give a mess about the grade

UnGradable from that pic

+1

Ask the seller for a better pic or a scan would be best. If n scans are possible, ask for close up shots of spine, corners interior etc, out of the bag.

If they won't do it, move along!

Hey guy's thanks for you help on the spider-man #129 ...sorry about the confusion.

Anyway's I bought the book and I am sending to CGC for a grade..I will post it on here when I get it back...

Hey guy's thanks for you help on the spider-man #129 ...sorry about the confusion.

Anyway's I bought the book and I am sending to CGC for a grade..I will post it on here when I get it back...

Good luck with that.

Hey guys I found out the grade from CGC on my Amazing Spider-Man #129 is 9.2

I think It would have got a higher grade but pages were off white...

You said you were going to send it on 4/2/10,and now you say you already have the grade on 4/5/10? Do you live next door to CGC? Do you know someone we don't?I have never heard of anyone getting their grades that fast.I think I must call shenanegans on this one :kidaround:

Only 3 days and you have the grade eh?? How did it come back so fast? Did you overnight it them then pay same day grading ??

You just said you were sending it to CGC on the 2nd Its only the 5th today and 2 of the days were Sat and Sunday?? HMMMM

Talk about LIGHTNING turaround time!!!

Yep I call shennanigans as well..2 of the days were weekend days

:gossip: I cannot find the book or pic you had listed at the beginning of this thread on Ebay completed auctions (shrug)