• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice Spider-man run on E-bay

147 posts in this topic

Unless they are graded by CGC, then no chance for bids from me.

Ditto! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Not that it matters but they want 10 dollars for a modern book and they will give a 10 percent discount on your first 30 books so your into them for around 10.00 after shipping where if you send into CGC with the 20 percent discount it hovers right around a little over 13.00. Wow For Moderns you pay 3 dollars more and you get real value for it.I can promise you I would not send my big dollar books to them as there is no value there I dont think either and they are sending them UPS not Registered USPS. CGC ROCKS

Davidking623

Unless they are graded by CGC, then no chance for bids from me.

Ditto! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Not that it matters but they want 10 dollars for a modern book and they will give a 10 percent discount on your first 30 books so your into them for around 10.00 after shipping where if you send into CGC with the 20 percent discount it hovers right around a little over 13.00. Wow For Moderns you pay 3 dollars more and you get real value for it.I can promise you I would not send my big dollar books to them as there is no value there I dont think either and they are sending them UPS not Registered USPS. CGC ROCKS

Davidking623

Three Modern books to CGC

Dynamic Forces Books Value $15.00 per book Total $45

Grading Fees $48.00 ($16 per Book)

20% Discount - $9.60

Shipping Fee $22.50

CGC Total $60.90 (20.30 per Book)

Three Modern books to CGG

Dynamic Forces Books Value $15.00 per book Total $45

Grading Fees $30.00 ($10 per Book)

No Discount

Shipping Fee $16.65 (14.65 + 2.00 insurance)

CGG Total $46.65 ($15.55 per Book)

Savings $14.25 ($4.75 per book)

OK, so the math on the grading side favors CGG for small, modern sets. But what about on the other side of the equation?

Since this is "The Comics Marketplace," do you have 6 books with which you can conduct the same evaluation in terms of sales?

Just curious...

Larry