• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice Spider-man run on E-bay

147 posts in this topic

$29 to grade 9.0 sold for $40 WoW $11 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif That looks like a CGG sale insane.gif

Tomb of Dracula 2 CGC 9.0 VF/NM WHITE Pages

Dude, if you are NOT a insufficiently_thoughtful_person, you are sure doing a first-rate impression of one. boo.gif

It is the Title not the gradeing company Key books in high grade sell CGC or CGG

Yes but in a year will CGG still be around CGC still is going strong look at how long it takes to get economy submissions back that is because there is more supply going to them and they grade at the same pace no matter what if it means backing up economy's to a half a year that is where they slide it to!!There safe secure and above all really COOL!

Imagine how good you will feel having your key CGG book with a defunt company they havent accomplished a thing.Good turnaround time can only mean one thing not many books going thru!

Davidking623

So in 1 year if CGG is backed up and late on their turn around time they will

We do guarantee our posted return times within 4 business days of posted times. Often books are returned sooner than posted return times. If we more than 4 business days over the posted return times we will provide the customer with compensation
893applaud-thumb.gif something CGC does not do

We do guarantee our posted return times within 4 business days of posted times. Often books are returned sooner than posted return times. If we more than 4 business days over the posted return times we will provide the customer with compensation
893applaud-thumb.gif something CGC does not do

Yeah...and if you pay me for it, I can wrap up a turd and have it delivered to you within 4 days or I'll give you your money back. What's your point? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif