Reholder Fee
3 3

Question

I wanted to know what is involved in having a book reholder'ed. Its not really a big issue (I'm just really picky :)) but I recently bought a nice silver age book, graded 9.8, and it has the old style CGC case.

What I wanted to know is if I submitted the book for reholder'ing so that I get the new case, do I run the risk of having it re-evaluated and possibly having the book come back with a lower grade?

K.

23 answers to this question

If i have a signed, certified, and slabbed book from cbcs or another company, will my book come back with a yellow or green label, since the book was certified already and in cased?

On 4/14/2017 at 10:39 AM, Evnflow said:

If i have a signed, certified, and slabbed book from cbcs or another company, will my book come back with a yellow or green label, since the book was certified already and in cased?

It will come back with a green label. CGC will only apply the yellow Signature Series label to signatures witnessed by CGC.

On 4/14/2017 at 10:39 AM, Evnflow said:

We do not mention He_who_must_not_be_named around here:fear: