• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness Grading Tournament- FINALS

189 posts in this topic

I am beginning the mystic ritual grading dance. I'll submit grades only when the grading gods have spoken to me.... which I anticipate will be later tonight.

Have the gods spoken? (shrug)

I called and called but all I got was their answering machine! Left a message but they haven't called back! They never check their messages! doh!

Looks like I'm on my own for my guesses. This round could really hurt. I hope etanick was as stuck as I was on what to do with the TOS grade. Ink marks all over? (shrug) Good tough choice for the finals.

:wishluck:"Grades" are in! :wishluck:

Since it is half time tonight, we can make the final scores due Monday at 10:00 PM PST to coincide with the NCAA final game.

And now for the half time entertainment:

These guys looked like the best of the bunch.

ouchy wawa as my son would call it...the TOS was a killer, I wasn't even close with a 6.0.

looks like I better hit nothing but net in the second half if I want to catch up.

grades sent with fingers, toes, eyes and arms crossed.

C'mon etanick! A bit of a lackadaisical first quarter, but I sense that there will be some serious soul-searching in the dressing room at half-time, and you'll have a big third quarter.

It'll come down to the final shot. Buzzer beater!

for additional half time entertainment....blame in on my son for bad grades...just kidding. I took him out for a nice Easter egg hunt and the Animal jungle. The kid has a future in photography. He took all the pics that he isn't in. I was able to snug in my mug on one of them. He actually didn't want me any of his shots so it wasn't easy to snick in there before he snapped a pic.

DSC00070.jpgDSC00072.jpgDSC00086.jpgDSC00088.jpg

DSC00085.jpg

ouchy wawa as my son would call it...the TOS was a killer, I wasn't even close with a 6.0.

looks like I better hit nothing but net in the second half if I want to catch up.

grades sent with fingers, toes, eyes and arms crossed.

Wow, that TOS was agonizing to call. I saw hints of smudging and CB and NCB creasing in the middle of the FC and banked on that to drag the grade down to my guess. My first instinct would have been overgrading.

Then the SS, my first instinct there had it nailed at 9.2 and there my first instinct was right. The mulling and pondering led to the poor choice of second guessing myself and submitting a different grade that was off the mark. doh!