• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

69 posts in this topic

:juggle:

Best is super subjective. Right now, this is my favorite because it completely captures the essence of Lugosi's Dracula. Aikins got this photorealistic of a product and it looks like it was done with charcoal. Just amazing. I have the rest of the Universal Monsters, but this one is the ultimate.

IMG00273-20090916-2124.jpg

I am surprised Doug did not start this random thread.... :jokealert:

Usually when I have a certain GREAT sketch I post it here.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3222803&fpart=1

Or if I have a Marvel Project, Dark Avenger, Fallen Son, or Secret Invasion I post it in their respected threads. (thumbs u

I am surprised Doug did not start this random thread.... :jokealert:

Usually when I have a certain GREAT sketch I post it here.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3222803&fpart=1

Or if I have a Marvel Project, Dark Avenger, Fallen Son, or Secret Invasion I post it in their respected threads. (thumbs u

hm

I don't see why this thread wouldn't have legs. There are lots of different types of sketches, not just sketch covers. Some of you guys should bust out your sketchbooks because they are awesome!

Best is super subjective. Right now, this is my favorite because it completely captures the essence of Lugosi's Dracula. Aikins got this photorealistic of a product and it looks like it was done with charcoal. Just amazing. I have the rest of the Universal Monsters, but this one is the ultimate.

IMG00273-20090916-2124.jpg

wow! that one is amazing!!

Good luck. He said absolutely no more sketch covers ever again. Apparently one was tampered with to remove the personalization and then sold on eBay.

whats to stop you from tampering any personalized piece?

Oh, it happens all the time. You would be amazed the lengths that people will go to to "unpersonalize" a book and then jam it up on Ebay. :ohnoez:

Good luck. He said absolutely no more sketch covers ever again. Apparently one was tampered with to remove the personalization and then sold on eBay.

shows complete disrespect for rosa imo (not the selling part, but to remove something from the sketch)

i didn't care that he personalized mine, i was just happy to get it

only way mine will be sold is if i need money :wishluck: hopefully that will never happen but (shrug) who knows

but it also sucks to punish everyone bc of a few bad eggs, you have them in everything where their are fans