• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Display your Spider-Man CGC SS Books & Sketches
10 10

1,369 posts in this topic

My favorite Romita cover! :cloud9:

16asm5h.jpg

also got ASM 59, 96, 97, 98, 121, 122 (all 7.5+) with sean for stan lee/john romita sigs depending on if they worked on the book or not, no more of "bc stan created spider-man he gets to sign" even though he didn't touch the book (for me anyway)

59 might comeback 7.5-9.0 depending on how hard they hit a small stain on back cover according to PGM thread

all others i'd be susprised if they got lower then an 8.5-9.0

also got ASM 59, 96, 97, 98, 121, 122 (all 7.5+) with sean for stan lee/john romita sigs depending on if they worked on the book or not, no more of "bc stan created spider-man he gets to sign" even though he didn't touch the book (for me anyway)

59 might comeback 7.5-9.0 depending on how hard they hit a small stain on back cover according to PGM thread

all others i'd be susprised if they got lower then an 8.5-9.0

Chris and I have been busy prepping.

I was checking out your books. Sucks about the resto......but the sigs came out beautiful if I say so myself :acclaim:

Image2-5.jpg

Ive seen alot of head sketches on that book but that book and the doom head sketch n black sm venom combo are by far the 3 best Ive seen.

I love Doom, Venom, Spidey & Iron Man in fact would love a IRON MAN 150 CGC 9.8 SS BOOK

Working on an Iron Man #150 CGC SS 9.8...hopefully I'll be able to get it signed (and maybe head sketched :wishluck:) at Layton's next appearance :)

I have a 150 SS 9.2, signed by Bob Layton and David Michelinie coming in a month or so :) not a 9.8, but still pretty cool I think.

Image2-5.jpg

Ive seen alot of head sketches on that book but that book and the doom head sketch n black sm venom combo are by far the 3 best Ive seen.

I love Doom, Venom, Spidey & Iron Man in fact would love a IRON MAN 150 CGC 9.8 SS BOOK