• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Display your Spider-Man CGC SS Books & Sketches
10 10

1,369 posts in this topic

I have a 150 SS 9.2, signed by Bob Layton and David Michelinie coming in a month or so :) not a 9.8, but still pretty cool I think.

Image2-5.jpg

Ive seen alot of head sketches on that book but that book and the doom head sketch n black sm venom combo are by far the 3 best Ive seen.

I love Doom, Venom, Spidey & Iron Man in fact would love a IRON MAN 150 CGC 9.8 SS BOOK

of all the SW8s Lloyd yours has the best signature placement by far. It does not disturb cover at all.

This is one of my favorites, since it's the sharpest example of Stan's sig I have ever seen.

usm1whitevariant.jpg

A note to anyone posting sketch covers. You can post for free at www.SketchMastersClub.com and enter the $100 contest for free. It runs until April 28, 2010. The book with the most comments wins. So invite your friends and take home the prize.

Bill.

Here are my Favs!

Front and Back of my first SS Sketch and the box it came in. I still have it!

DSC_0531.jpg

DSC_0532.jpg

I wonder who drew that box and sold you the book hm :thumbsup:

Edited by LBJARM

363256866_o.jpg

(shrug)

:golfclap:

wheres your arsenal of sketch books Fred???

my scanner sux :( love your scan sean.... i will thumb through photobucket and see if i can dig up anything. Edited by alphatrion1