• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Display your Spider-Man CGC SS Books & Sketches
10 10

1,369 posts in this topic

Nice! I picked up an Annual for The Masters. :)

Thanks, I considered an annual as well, but ASM #100 & 39 are my favorite Spidey covers so I'm submitting a #100 for the Masters signing. Besides I don't really see too many #100's double signed.

Thanks, I considered an annual as well, but ASM #100 & 39 are my favorite Spidey covers so I'm submitting a #100 for the Masters signing. Besides I don't really see too many #100's double signed.

:headbang: Had a #100 done at one of the Masters By Stan and John Sr - this year, I am sending a #39 and #129

th_ASM100CGC85SS.jpg

:headbang: Had a #100 done at one of the Masters By Stan and John Sr - this year, I am sending a #39 and #129

th_ASM100CGC85SS.jpg

Awesome, that's a great addition to your collection!!! I don't have a #39 worthy of grading...yet. So maybe sometime in the future I'll send it to Sean to get signed and graded.

Finally back from WW Austin, signed and sketched by Rodney Ramos (inker) on my OO copy. As I may have mentioned previously, my SS goal is to add as many diverse signatures to my ASM collection as possible, so it was fun to add someone new (and with a small sketch to boot).

ASM305CGCss.jpg

Rich Henn hooked me up at the ECCC and the London con. The top three are signed by Gerry Conway. The #115 was a raw I've had for years that they dinged (I think unfairly) for what looks like slight distributor overspray on the top of the back cover. The #149 was a 9.2 pre-signature, so I'm pleased about the bump. The #250 was signed by Klaus Janson in London, and was a cracked 9.8 that held.

ASM115CGCss.jpg

ASM126CGCss.jpg

ASM149CGCss.jpg

ASM250CGCss.jpg

My turn again! Thanks to NYComics for their latest Masters signing. From the top #210 (Romita Jr and Sinnott, a cracked blue 9.6), #241 (Romita Jr and Austin, a cracked blue 9.8), #248 (added Romita and Austin to a cracked yellow 9.8 with Frenz), #322 (Salicrup, who edited), #438 (DeFalco, lone SS copy), and Secret Wars #8 (Shooter).

ASM210CGCss.jpg

ASM241CGCss.jpg

ASM248CGCss2.jpg

ASM322CGCss.jpg

ASM438CGCss.jpg

SW08CGCss.jpg