• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC & RAW GOLDEN AGE CLASSIC COVERS, GGA, AND FICTION HOUSE!

538 posts in this topic

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I will be listing four beautiful Batman books today. After scanning the boxes fairly quickly, there are more Detectives than Batmans, so I will be doing the Batmans first just to clear them out first.

I will also provide further details about the postings of the books......stay tuned...........

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I will be listing four beautiful Batman books today. After scanning the boxes fairly quickly, there are more Detectives than Batmans, so I will be doing the Batmans first just to clear them out first.

I will also provide further details about the postings of the books......stay tuned...........

:popcorn:

BATMAN #123 - SUPER HARD PURPLE COLORED ISSUE IN HIGH GRADE! VF 8.0! - UNRESTORED! - PURCHASED FROM METRO A ZILLION YEARS AGO - NEVER FOUND A BETTER COPY SINCE THEN! - GLOSSY AND BRIGHT! - NEAR WHITE PAGES! - $350

Batman123.jpg

BATMAN123BACK.jpg

BATMAN #113 - 1ST APPEARANCE OF FATMAN! - PLANET X STORY! - GLOSSY AND BRIGHT! - UNRESTORED! - VF- 7.5 - NEAR WHITE PAGES! BACK COVER PAGE ONLY AT TOP HAS A SLIGHT DULL BLADE CUT(VISIBLE IN SCAN) - FRONT COVER DOES NOT HAVE SCRATCHES AT TOP AS IT'S JUST GLARE FROM MY SCANNER - $275

Batman113.jpg

BATMAN113BACK.jpg

AS PROMISED, A SNEAK PEAK SCAN OF A BATMAN/DETECTIVE COMIC - WHAT A WAY TO START THE DROOLING AND GETTING OUT THE BABY BIBBS! - ISSUE 232 - NM/NM+ - FIRST RAHS AL GHUL!!!!! I AM NOT TAKING THIS OUT OF MYLAR!!!!

LOOK AT THE PRICE IT WAS PURCHASED AT ALL THOSE YEARS AGO! HE HE!

ALL FOUR CORNERS ARE RAZOR SHARP AND OF COURSE THERE'S GLARE FROM MYLAR.

BATMAN232FRONT.jpg

BATMAN232BACK.jpg

The scanner has some sun dust and some finger marks as you can see, but I think if i put a piece of printing paper or white cardboard behind it none of that scanning lens stuff will show up.

AS PROMISED, A SNEAK PEAK SCAN OF A BATMAN/DETECTIVE COMIC - WHAT A WAY TO START THE DROOLING AND GETTING OUT THE BABY BIBBS! - ISSUE 232 - NM/NM+ - FIRST RAHS AL GHUL!!!!! I AM NOT TAKING THIS OUT OF MYLAR!!!!

LOOK AT THE PRICE IT WAS PURCHASED AT ALL THOSE YEARS AGO! HE HE!

ALL FOUR CORNERS ARE RAZOR SHARP AND OF COURSE THERE'S GLARE FROM MYLAR.

BATMAN232FRONT.jpg

BATMAN232BACK.jpg

I am pretty sure you are going to turn a "slight" profit on that 232..

Yikes! I'd forgotten I sold you that Rockford #52 years ago! I remember the original catalogue drpping through my door with all those Rockford Fictyion House copies listed - must have been in the early to mid-90's. I think I may still have it in a box somewhere. This was top of my wants list at the time! Ah, nostalgia!