• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC & RAW GOLDEN AGE CLASSIC COVERS, GGA, AND FICTION HOUSE!

538 posts in this topic

Hope you're Dad's doing well. :wishluck:

Ditto.

:wishluck:

Trippo. Get well soon.

quadro

all the best to your father in his days of recovery FH MAN!

Quinto.....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Hi all!

Update: I reduced the Sheena 3-D as I hit the wrong key! I felt it was definitely way overpriced so it has been reduced to $500 from $600

Just starting to post some new stuff if you haven't noticed already! Enjoy!

-B

Speaking of comic shows, how are they these days?! I have not been to one in over 5+ years. With the internet, you can get access to books more easily now.

Plus, I don't remember the last time I did any purchases from a comic dealer.

It's all a waiting game the way I see it these days with ComicLink, ComicConnect, Heritage, eBay, and the forums here.

Hi all!

Again, sorry for the thread being cold for a few days. Family stuff has come up which has put the thread on hold.

Tonight I am hoping to have some time to post some additional raw books.

Also, I know many of you are dying for Jumbo 31 to go up.

I am pleased to say that I have had second thoughts on sending the book down to CGC because I feel these days CGC should not have the final say/authority for a book.

I only find them useful for restoration checks and pro-screening only and I feel deep down their grading as a whole is inconsistent and erratic.(i have bought and sold enough books over the years where you scratch your head, even with CGC's notes, how this book grades better than this, etc.)

As usual, you know the drill, keep checking my thread to see if it goes up for sale :-)

Lastly, I am pleased to announce I am now open to doing time payments on major acquisitions :D

it's not a strong copy, fr/gd range. it's complete and unrestored though, which is good news :-) it was one of my first purchases and got it from a show from a dealer's table where it was in one of those sale/bargain bins.(filler copies i call them, if you know what i mean)

I should be posting back cover of Jumbo 31 tomorrow with a price. i only have a front scan of the book at the moment. Great book. Never seen another copy for sale since owning this one. see below:

Jumbo31.jpg

I should be posting back cover of Jumbo 31 tomorrow with a price. i only have a front scan of the book at the moment. Great book. Never seen another copy for sale since owning this one. see below:

Jumbo31.jpg

Presents nicely for the grade, Great book