• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC & RAW GOLDEN AGE CLASSIC COVERS, GGA, AND FICTION HOUSE!

538 posts in this topic

More beautiful books eh. I can put the Jumbo 9 up, but I don't know what to price that baby at. ha ha ha

I'm waiting for a small batch of rare books to come back from CGC. Once I get them they'll be posted. Examples include Fight 16 and Rangers 25.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY, HERE IT IS:

JUMBO 31 - FR/GD - COMPLETE & UNRESTORED - NEAR WHITE PAGES! - SOLD! $1,000

******GERBER 9 - LESS THAN 10 KNOWN COPIES TO EXIST******

Jumbo31.jpg

JUMBO31BACK.jpg

The "D" copy should have a number/letter code on the splash page. I think I am right on this. hm

Do other more knowledgeable Board members agree with this assessment?????? (shrug)

(thumbs u

They don't all, but the ones from this time frame should.

I had an Action 40 D Copy and an early Jungle where the code was actually on the interior front cover, not on the splash page, so as 143ksk said above, not all of them have it in the same spot.

Hey Everyone!

I've had emails requesting if I would be open to 'packaged deals' and I am happy to announce I am open to this depending on the books you inquire about.

On top of this, I will gladly provide back cover scans on any of the CGC graded books if needed.

-Brian

Thanks! I am still waiting for a small batch of books from CGC to come back. I think I plan on posting future books without notice going forward so when viewers hit this thread they may be in for a real surprise!

Thanks! I am still waiting for a small batch of books from CGC to come back. I think I plan on posting future books without notice going forward so when viewers hit this thread they may be in for a real surprise!

Hopefully I can afford something lol