• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC & RAW GOLDEN AGE CLASSIC COVERS, GGA, AND FICTION HOUSE!

538 posts in this topic

FIGHT COMICS #65 - FINE+ 6.5 - OKAJIMA COPY - $125 - CGC COULDN'T ENCAPSULATE DUE TO OVERHANG - SUPER BONE WHITE PAGES! - (STAPLES STILL ATTACHED IN CASE ANYONE WAS CONCERNED)

FIGHT65FRONTOKAJIMA.jpg

FIGHT65INTERIOROKAJIMA.jpg

FIGHT65BACKOKAJIMA.jpg

FIGHT65CERTIFICATEOKAJIMA.jpg

:takeit:

Nice Pickup Jive, that copy looks as nice as the $700 something dollar Church copy maybe better imo

The whites look incredible (worship)

Attention everyone,

First, in regards to the Batmans/Detective Comics, the books are in various boxes and will have to be put in numerical order before we do anything. We also found quite a number of duplicate issues as well, so there's definitely something for everyone for those who can't afford the higher grade copies.

Lastly, out of nowhere, I got a couple PMs regarding the Fight 34 where these users complained about the price and should be lowered. I was very bothered by this and felt I had to say something in the thread about this.

In a nutshell, if you don't like the price, don't buy it! If you don't like the price, don't send a PM! I suggest maybe checking GP Analysis on the book and you will see the book is priced right, not to mention it's the only 9.4, highest graded, and a difficult book to find and hardly sold to market. The last copy sold, which I listed on ebay a CGC VF+ 8.5 ow/w pages sold for $1000, which is many multiples of guide in that tier. Clink sold a 9.0 for $1800 as well.

You can maybe try to find a copy that fits your budget. Otherwise, this particular copy is for the most serious collector out there.

I hope many of you understand yet respect that I am simply selling books like other users in the forums and have been very loyal and most sincere.

-Brian

Attention everyone,

First, in regards to the Batmans/Detective Comics, the books are in various boxes and will have to be put in numerical order before we do anything. We also found quite a number of duplicate issues as well, so there's definitely something for everyone for those who can't afford the higher grade copies.

Lastly, out of nowhere, I got a couple PMs regarding the Fight 34 where these users complained about the price and should be lowered. I was very bothered by this and felt I had to say something in the thread about this.

In a nutshell, if you don't like the price, don't buy it! If you don't like the price, don't send a PM! I suggest maybe checking GP Analysis on the book and you will see the book is priced right, not to mention it's the only 9.4, highest graded, and a difficult book to find and hardly sold to market. The last copy sold, which I listed on ebay a CGC VF+ 8.5 ow/w pages sold for $1000, which is many multiples of guide in that tier. Clink sold a 9.0 for $1800 as well.

You can maybe try to find a copy that fits your budget. Otherwise, this particular copy is for the most serious collector out there.

I hope many of you understand yet respect that I am simply selling books like other users in the forums and have been very loyal and most sincere.

-Brian

At least they sent a PM to complain. some potential buyers make a cheap shot in the thread and attempt to derail it. They are your books, price them as you see fit! If they do not sell...so be it. I think every seller should be able to price their books without comments from the "gang". Good luck on the sales, these are some super nice books! (thumbs u

Thanks for the support everyone! It really means a lot to my dad and I!!!

We are still organizing the Batman and Detective Comics. It may be a while but once we get them in order the postings will be smoother.

I will try to get a scan of a sample hopefully tomorrow as these babies are just awesome!

Also, we learned the Rangers 25 and Fight 16 both got 9.0 grades! page quality is ow/w and o/w, respectively. Fight 16 got a bonus - it's the Rockford Copy!!!!(We had no idea!!!!)

-Brian

Hey all!

Some of you wanted to know what my favorite book is.

Believe it or not, Silver Streak 6!!!

The claw is just so evil looking and it's in my mind the scariest comic - as well as Pep Comics 34(Nazi demon hypo cover)

I've always wanted to find a high grade SS 6 but it was out of my league at the time. Speaking of the Nic Cage copy, I'm stunned that book got a 9.2 even with that massive heavy sun shadow on the back cover.(that is a head scratcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

-B

In a nutshell, if you don't like the price, don't buy it! If you don't like the price, don't send a PM!
:applause:

Hey all!

The claw is just so evil looking and it's in my mind the scariest comic

One of my favorites as well.

The Allentown...

silverstreak6.jpg

Hey all!

The Allentown...

silverstreak6.jpg

don't be derailing the man's sales thread with that pos [perfectly out-of-this-world specimen].

Hey all!

The Allentown...

silverstreak6.jpg

Wow!

Hey all!

The Allentown...

silverstreak6.jpg

Saw this at SD last year. Incredible book with brilliant colours.