• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zero Hour: Crisis in Time #0 Blank Sketch thread
1 1

46 posts in this topic

I have a couple of new Zero Hour covers by the awesome artist Michael Champion!

Catwoman! Paying homage to the Catwoman #1 cover by Jim Balent, which remains one of my favorite covers!

IMG_3293.jpg[/img]

Enemy Ace! The DC war comic character from World War One, the German side, no less. This is a terrific cover that perfectly captures the Hammer of Hell as he downs yet another French plane! Or British. But never American! (thumbs u

IMG_3299.jpg[/img]

Sgt. Rock! I asked Michael to have Rock urging his men on as they attack a German tank during the Battle of the Bulge. You'll notice the patch on Rock's shoulder is different than the one usually shown in the comics. This is a real patch from the U.S. Army's 99th Infantry Division, the Division my late grandfather served in during the Bulge. In honor of the real heroes of WW2 (thumbs u

IMG_3291.jpg[/img]

Edited by OV

Champion16.jpg

Champion17.jpg

Champion18.jpg

Champion19.jpg

A big thanks to Adam (Peter Palmer) for arranging this sketch opp and putting clear photos up here to see, and a HUGE thank you to Michael Champion, a most talented artist and a very friendly person to work with!

A few weeks ago I had just finished reading Green Lantern; Rebirth. It was an awesome read and I highly recommend it! (thumbs u I loved the art as well. After I finished reading the story I saw this on the bay, and could not resist buying it! (worship)

The original man in green, Hal Jordan, along with perhaps his greatest enemy, the creature of fear known as Parallax! As drawn by Rebirth artist Ethan Van Sciver, on a DC cover too! :cloud9:

002-4.jpg[/img]

A few weeks ago I had just finished reading Green Lantern; Rebirth. It was an awesome read and I highly recommend it! (thumbs u I loved the art as well. After I finished reading the story I saw this on the bay, and could not resist buying it! (worship)

The original man in green, Hal Jordan, along with perhaps his greatest enemy, the creature of fear known as Parallax! As drawn by Rebirth artist Ethan Van Sciver, on a DC cover too! :cloud9:

002-4.jpg[/img]

I give this sketch the Marvelfangirl stamp of approval (thumbs u

I too highly recommend reading Green Lantern:Rebirth (thumbs u (thumbs u

Those are cool sketches (thumbs u

I had this Zero Hour signed by DC war artist Russ Heath. I'm going to have a sketch done that will incorporate his name into it :o:acclaim::)

007-3.jpg[/img]