• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
20 20

3,618 posts in this topic

Just purchased my grail copy on Comic Connect auction today...the only issue is that I didn't realize that CC doesn't accept credit cards for purchases over $2,500. Planning to give them a call tomorrow to see if they can make an exception for me since I've bought so many comics from them in the past. Anyone ever have success with them? 

inc1.8377a.jpg

6 hours ago, jcruzcollection said:

Just purchased my grail copy on Comic Connect auction today...the only issue is that I didn't realize that CC doesn't accept credit cards for purchases over $2,500. Planning to give them a call tomorrow to see if they can make an exception for me since I've bought so many comics from them in the past. Anyone ever have success with them? 

inc1.8377a.jpg

Congrats! That is a gorgeous 3.0!!  Nicely centered with beautiful white pages:luhv:  I hope everything works out with the sale because that sure is a stunner!!

Can someone that maybe owns this book or someone that has ran across this before please give me some dimensions? Like how wide and how tall?

Thanks in advance.

Never mind pulled the trigger on this one

P1010319.thumb.JPG.9be29a68a67b9b24e608cf4aaff90791.JPG

Edited by topcat54

Interesting..  I looked at my copy and it has a March 14th date stamp!  2 weeks later ..  I thought all the books shipped and arrived same week even in the early sixties.   Who's going to volunteer to explore arrival dates??

1 hour ago, Aman619 said:

Interesting..  I looked at my copy and it has a March 14th date stamp!  2 weeks later ..  I thought all the books shipped and arrived same week even in the early sixties.   Who's going to volunteer to explore arrival dates??

I've seen AF15s dated from 6-1 to 6-12. I'm sure distance, weather, etc, has an impact on arrival dates. 2c

20 hours ago, peewee22 said:

I've seen AF15s dated from 6-1 to 6-12. I'm sure distance, weather, etc, has an impact on arrival dates. 2c

Yup. I've seen AF15s with 5-31-62 date stamps. Most Hulk 1s I've seen have been stamped between March 8-15th.