• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, joeypost said:

Was I dreaming or did Heritage just sell a 9.2 copy? I remember getting an email but cannot for the life of me find it now. 

They sold a 9.0 ow/w for $264,000 at the beginning of August (not for $276,000 as was posted here at the time).

Edited by namisgr

On 10/1/2018 at 11:24 PM, drdonaldblake1 said:

https://comics.ha.com/itm/silver-age-1956-1969-/the-incredible-hulk-1-marvel-1962-cgc-nm-92-white-pages/p/7192-194001.s?ic4=ListView-Thumbnail-071515

hulk 1 cgc 9.2 white now in the November 2018 HA!

gorgeous book, look @ the colors on that and the back cover is killer

Killer copy !

2 hours ago, www.alexgross.com said:

finally able to rejoin this club after selling my first copy a year or two ago. happy to be back in! this is what the skyrocketing price of hulk181 helped enable me to get (i sold one of my copies).

hulk1-cgc-4.0-cover.jpg

Great copy!  :applause:

-J.

6 hours ago, www.alexgross.com said:

finally able to rejoin this club after selling my first copy a year or two ago. happy to be back in! this is what the skyrocketing price of hulk181 helped enable me to get (i sold one of my copies).

Really nice looking book Alex! Man you are in a roll. We are Hulk 1 bros now - I have a 4.0 as well.