• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
20 20

3,618 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, c_mkv said:

sweet book but it looks to me like pre-chipping 

9 minutes ago, www.alexgross.com said:

yes it also looks super pressed. it seems lucky to get that grade, more of a 6.0 imho

Thanks guys for talking me out of bidding on it.  I've got plenty of other books to go after.  lol

On 12/2/2020 at 8:09 AM, Bookaholic said:

All CGC 7.0's are not created equal, the one on Comiclink did look WAY better

6 minutes ago, spiderman12 said:

How does White Pages vs Cream play into the bidding? Not sure how to factor that into the pricing when I bid on books - Thanks!!

Presentation will be the biggest driver of price for 2 books with the same grade. But if those two books present similarly and one has WP, it will see a premium. 

1 hour ago, spiderman12 said:

Thanks for whatever reason for my super keys i always go for White Pages.. Most likely my OCD. When you say premium - 5% or 10% just trying to factor that in - thanks for the help!

Its a great question. 

I'm not sure how much,  but I would expect in that 5% - 10% range. 

45 minutes ago, KCOComics said:

Its a great question. 

I'm not sure how much,  but I would expect in that 5% - 10% range. 

Thanks I agree I doubt many of the graded 7.0s have white pages, I would like to see how rare it is. I wish the census had page quality/color as a sub section. 🧐

18 hours ago, spiderman12 said:

Thanks I agree I doubt many of the graded 7.0s have white pages, I would like to see how rare it is. I wish the census had page quality/color as a sub section. 🧐

My copy has white pages. 7.0 white pages. 

56 minutes ago, namisgr said:

My old one had white pages, too.  I think they're much more common with white page quality than FF #1.

Hulk1front-1.thumb.jpg.a060d6ae4b13a482dab0945953f19802.jpg

I wonder how many - if there are 41 total in 7.0 - I wish I knew how many had white pages - how often would these come up for purchase. Thanks

23 minutes ago, kobra65 said:

well based on sales data from the GPA on a 7.0. It looks like 5 issues were sold with white pages, one on C-Link is listed, with yours above makes it 7. I'm sure there are a few more out there, but that is a start.

Thanks I will look at GPA to see if any are repeat sales. 

2 hours ago, spiderman12 said:

Thanks I will look at GPA to see if any are repeat sales. 

no repeat sales, one was old label from Heritage Sale (didn't read cert#). One had no data, other then price and wh pages noting on GPA.

1971776002, 12924556006, 1003427001, 0006700001 (listed above), 06098960001 (C-Link), 1076202005 (listed above), are some 7.0 cert #'s.