• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
20 20

3,618 posts in this topic

On 5/15/2021 at 4:22 PM, NightBreed74 said:

I appreciate that information. I will look into GPA. There are also two 2.0 copies in active auction on ComicLink as we speak. I’m considering each of the three books, depending on the two auctions play out; particularly the one ending first, which shows very well in the slab. The other book on CL has white pages, but is munched a bit on the front cover. Yes, the $12,399 seems high, which is likely why it hasn’t moved. But the low number of low grade copies available and the recent inflation of Marvel silver age comics makes it confusing to assess. Not sure if Hulk 1 has appreciated according to the recent inflation as say XM1 and some others. 

You are going to be in heavy competition on the 2.0 with the CVA sticker.  And for the record, the last 2.0 on CL sold for $11,500. I suspect the nicer one will be well ahead of it.I don't think Hulk 1 has benefited from all the other inflation. although as someone who personally is looking in the under 20K range, hardly any are surfacing so also tough to say.

I have dealt with Atlanta Comics as a buyer and they were pretty good, not really any great pricing but it was a book I needed.

5 hours ago, PKJ said:

You are going to be in heavy competition on the 2.0 with the CVA sticker.  And for the record, the last 2.0 on CL sold for $11,500. I suspect the nicer one will be well ahead of it.I don't think Hulk 1 has benefited from all the other inflation. although as someone who personally is looking in the under 20K range, hardly any are surfacing so also tough to say.

I have dealt with Atlanta Comics as a buyer and they were pretty good, not really any great pricing but it was a book I needed.

Thank you bro! Appreciate your knowledge. Good luck on your quest for the Hulk Grail 👍🏾🍀 

5 hours ago, PKJ said:

Any guess/hunch as to what the CVA book will go for? 👀

7 hours ago, NightBreed74 said:

Any guess/hunch as to what the CVA book will go for? 👀

The last 2.0 Followed a decent 3.5 so I think there were bidders dropping to it after losing the 3.5, I know I did. There are no higher grades ahead of this one so I am thinking anyone looking will be locked in. I am willing to go above what the last one went for on it personally. So guessing 13K ish, hoping for lower. It is close to GPA already with 9 days left.

2 minutes ago, KCOComics said:

Great copy! The colors really pop! 

Congrats on a great pick up!! 

Thanks! I thought the same thing when I saw it and have been looking for one for quite a while, so I grabbed it. I couldn't imagine a nicer looking copy for the grade. 

Edited by Frisco Larson

21 hours ago, Frisco Larson said:

Just picked THIS up a week ago. Nice to have one back in the box! 

Hulk 1 f.jpg

Hulk 1 b.jpg

That is an amazing copy for sure. Very nice pick up, not that I am jealous or anything. 

On 5/23/2021 at 9:02 AM, dikran1 said:

Anybody have the grader notes on the CVA 2.0? :devil:

There has to be something inside

I’m not sure if we’re supposed to share grader’s notes, so all I’ll say is ‘whole book soiling’

4 minutes ago, NightBreed74 said:

I’m not sure if we’re supposed to share grader’s notes, so all I’ll say is ‘whole book soiling’

No worries, I sprang for them last week 😊