• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

the book is part of my personal collection and has NOT been flipped.

Good to see someone who holds on to his books. (thumbs u

If you don't mind me asking why have Josh only post sale now when purchase was a month ago ?

While I can't get into the business details.. I can say that this was the copy that I was interested in and she pays very close attention to what I'm looking at and what interests me. She loves to surprise me on the holidays and she does an amazing job. I liked the way it presented and I also wanted white pages and she knew that. (worship)

As far as the price is concerned, I'm sure its perplexing to some but again, it was a surprise and a very pleasant one at that so I'm not complaining. Sure, this is priced where some 7.5 copies have sold for in the last year (1 that I know of specifically at least) but I'm not concerned in the slightest. I'm very happy with such a thoughtful surprise and I really like this particular book regardless of the label.

(thumbs u

If you don't mind me asking why have Josh only post sale now when purchase was a month ago ?

Peter, you don't see your posts as a little rude?

1st you accuse the guy of lying, then you joke around how you should have bought a book that wasn't for sale and then you question someone's motivations?

Based on what I know (waiting 2 weeks for an email from Josh) he was on vacation over the holidays and is now probably getting stuff finalized that was done over the holidays while he was away.

Methinks you should pull back on the stick just a little.

While I can't get into the business details.. I can say that this was the copy that I was interested in and she pays very close attention to what I'm looking at and what interests me. She loves to surprise me on the holidays and she does an amazing job. I liked the way it presented and I also wanted white pages and she knew that. (worship)

As far as the price is concerned, I'm sure its perplexing to some but again, it was a surprise and a very pleasant one at that so I'm not complaining. Sure, this is priced where some 7.5 copies have sold for in the last year (1 that I know of specifically at least) but I'm not concerned in the slightest. I'm very happy with such a thoughtful surprise and I really like this particular book regardless of the label.

(thumbs u

No need to explain or defend yourself. This is a perfectly plausible situation. I also think it is both good for you and Josh to have the sale price made public. While it is a strong price, it is a really exceptional book and those White pages alone deserve a premium.

It's all good !!!

No need to explain or defend yourself. This is a perfectly plausible situation. I also think it is both good for you and Josh to have the sale price made public. While it is a strong price, it is a really exceptional book and those White pages alone deserve a premium.

It's all good !!!

Thank you Bomber. As usual, you're the man. (thumbs u

Edited by Timeless icons

Timeless icons did you already sell your Hulk 1 CGC 7.0 via ComicLink (that was a short love affair a little over a month after you got it)?

Link:

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2Fsearch%2Easp%3Fwhere%3Dsell%26title%3Dhulk%2B1%26GO2%3DGO%26ItemType%3DCB&id=1163659

Edited by SupergirlDC1959

Timeless icons did you already sell your Hulk 1 CGC 7.0 via ComicLink (that was a short love affair a little over a month after you got it)?

Link:

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2Fsearch%2Easp%3Fwhere%3Dsell%26title%3Dhulk%2B1%26GO2%3DGO%26ItemType%3DCB&id=1163659

The last 2 pages explains it all. It is still in my collection and will be for a while. I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon unless I upgrade to a better copy but I'm quite satisfied with this one. (thumbs u

Link:

The last 2 pages explains it all. It is still in my collection and will be for a while. I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon unless I upgrade to a better copy but I'm quite satisfied with this one. (thumbs u

My laziness got the best of me.

Peter, you don't see your posts as a little rude?

1st you accuse the guy of lying, then you joke around how you should have bought a book that wasn't for sale and then you question someone's motivations?

Based on what I know (waiting 2 weeks for an email from Josh) he was on vacation over the holidays and is now probably getting stuff finalized that was done over the holidays while he was away.

Methinks you should pull back on the stick just a little.

+1

Why is it anyone's business as to what he does with HIS book? Keep it, sell it, poop on it...who cares? It's his.

Nice book, BTW. :headbang:

It's not our business but with the cool story he posted about how the book was delivered I found it sad for him if he had sold it so fast (he seems to love the book). I am glad for him he still has it!!

Edited by SupergirlDC1959